Affordable Haircare Product - Keratin Hot Oil Treatment with Mango & Cocoa Butter

The hair is the richest ornament of women.
~Martin Luther


Taking care of our crowning glory has never been easy for women who has dry, weak and posporous hair due to heat, styling and chemical damage. There are so many promising products over the counter but it will take a couple of bucks and time to prove it though. My hair is a little bit dry and weak due to hair coloring  and rebonding. 

I've tried different products, some worked well but I didn't stop to try new products. 

And today, I bought Hortaleza Professional - Keratin Hot Oil Treatment with Mango & Cocoa Butter. It's available at HBC stores and it cost P144 for a 250g.

The packaging is quite simple, it is in brown medium size tub. I love the sweet scent of it and it has thick consistency(please refer to the 3rd photo above) as I'm prone to have breakouts whenever I use hair treatment products that runs off my forehead and it doesn't weigh down my hair.

Here's the directions for use:
  1. Shampoo hair. Rinse then towel dry.
  2. Gently massage a sufficient amount onto hair and scalp.
  3. Process hair under shower cap or steamer for 20-30 minutes. (I leave it for an hour)
  4. Rinse thoroughly. 
  5. For best results, use once a week.
Have you tried Hortaleza Professional - Keratin Hot Oil Treatment with Mango & Cocoa Butter as well or planning to use it? Please share your thoughts at the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment