Some of the best skin care product, can be found in your kitchen. A cup of cooked oatmeal is a perfect way to start off your busy day, specially if you don't have time to cook. It's also healthy because it contains thiamine, magnesium, iron, selenium, manganese and zinc. It's a great source of fiber as well.
1. Wash your face with a mild cleanser and lukewarm water.
2. Steam your face to open pores. To do this, you need a bowl of boiling water. Place your face near the steaming water and drape a large towel over your head to trap the steam. You can do this for 5 minutes and pat dry your face.
3. Get a spoonful or two of oatmeal and add warm or tap water.
4. Apply the oatmeal mask to your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave it for 5-15 minutes.
5. Rinse your face with tap water and pat dry. Done!
You can consider adding honey or lemon extract to your oatmeal face mask mixture.
Have you tried a homemade face mask? What ingredients are you using? Let me know in the comment box.