Product Review: Elf Poreless Face Primer



They say the secret to a long-lasting makeup is by using a face primer before adding your foundation and the rest of your makeup. Today, we're going to review elf's poreless face primer. I got this from Zalora PH for P485($10), it's a pretty cheap price for a primer though.


The packaging is pretty sleek. The product claims it fills in lines and reduces the appearance of enlarged pores. I am more curious about the latter as I have this three enlarged pores visible in my nose from blackheads (kind of gross when I think about it.) lol!



Application:
1. Wash your face and apply moisturizer. I suggest that you let your moisturizer sit for at least 15 mins.

2. Apply elf's poreless face primer all over your face, especially where visible fine lines and enlarged pores. 2-3 pumps are enough. 

3. Wait for 15mins.

4. Go on with your usual makeup routine


I am using this for a while and haven't seen any skin breakouts which is good if you have super sensitive skin like mine. It has a little scent and it's an oil-based primer which takes time to be absorbed by your skin.

As for the product itself, my foundation and makeup works well with it. However, I bought this primer for my enlarged pores and it doesn't improve the appearance of it. It also made my skin shiny and oily in just a few hours of using it.

Have you tried elf's poreless face primer? Did it work for you? Let me know in the comment box!




No comments:

Post a Comment