Honest review: KB Glutathione plus NAC



Most Asians are known to have an obsession with having a fairer skin color. Throughout the years, skin whitening becomes a trend to women but obviously, men these days are getting hook into it as well.

Glutathione is an antioxidant that helps combat free radicals. It is also found in a variety of foods, particularly fruits and vegetables like strawberries, grapefruit, peaches, spinach, squash and many more.

I for myself have tried different ways to whiten my skin, from using natural whiteners like lemon/milk to skin bleaches which lightens skin but ended up having sensitive skin.

I remember, I was in high school when glutathione pills was a big hit. Nowadays, it's still the number 1 whitening compound but it now comes in different forms, you can opt for injectable shots or through IV insertion. Which I guess is painful but tolerable?

What I've tried so far is the KB Glutathione it's affordable compared to other brands out in the market. You can buy a trial pack which includes 10 glutathione capsules and 10 vitamin C or get a package of 60capsules, 30 glutha caps and 30 vitamin Cs which can last for a month. It should be taken at least 30 minutes before meal once a day.

I used it for 5 months to see at least a minimum effect on my skin, but I don't see any changes aside from some not so good side effects on me like headaches and palpitations.

I guess that's how my body react to that product. But I've read for some that it was good, so you can still try it. You wouldn't know unless you try.

Have you tried any glutathione product?


No comments:

Post a Comment